Designation : Assistant Professor
Qualification : M.Com., M.Phil., NET-Qualified (Commerce)
Department Name : Commerce
Date of Joining : 18-11-2020
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
“Corporate Social Responsibility: A Study of CSR Practices of Pre – Companies Act, 2013 CSR Complying and Non-Complying Companies with respect to the Provisions of Indian Companies Act, 2013”, Pursuits, Peer Reviewed Journal, ISSN: 2322-0643, Volume VII, December 2018, pg. 59-69.
Academic Seminars/Workshop attended / Papers presented
- Attended one-day workshop on ‘Entrepreneurship Management’ organized by Institute of Business Management on 27th September, 2013. 3 Dipika Bhattacharyya
- Attended two-day National Seminar on ‘Contemporary Issues in Business’ organized by The Department of Commerce, University of Burdwan on 13th & 14th March, 2014 and presented a paper on ‘Impact of IFRS on Financial Statements of Infosys Technologies: A Comparative Study’.
- Attended one-day workshop on ‘Incorporation of New Companies Act, 2013 in the B.Com Syllabi and Exploring the Possibility of Restructuring B.Com Examination System’ organized by Undergraduate Board of Studies in Commerce, University of Calcutta in collaboration with Maharaja Srischandra College on 13th September, 2014.
- Attended one-day National Seminar on ‘Corporate Governance and Business Ethics in Indian Business Environment’ organized by The Bhawanipur Education Society College in collaboration with Department of Commerce, University of Calcutta on 28th April, 2015 and presented a paper on ‘Corporate Governance and Business Ethics: A Study on Governance Practices at Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IOCL)’.
- Attended one-day National Seminar on ‘Capital Market Reforms and Regulations in India: Issues and Challenges’ organized by Jogesh Chandra Chaudhuri Law College & University of Calcutta- Calcutta Stock Exchange Centre of Excellence in Financial Markets (CUCSE-CEFM), Department of Commerce, University of Calcutta on 7th October, 2015.
- Attended one-day National-Level UGC Sponsored Seminar on ‘Corporate Governance & CSR in the Focus of Companies Act, 2013 and Tax Reform: A Common Tool to Boost Up the Society and Economy’ organized by Department of Commerce, Khudiram Bose Central College in collaboration with The Institute of Cost Accountants of India on 3rd September, 2016.
- Attended two-day National Seminar on ‘Companies Act, 2013 & Goods and Service Tax (GST) and its Impact on Society’ organized by Jogamaya Devi College and The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) on 13th & 14th June, 2017.
- Attended one-day workshop on ‘Taxation II (Included in the Curricula of Semester V of B.Com Honours & General Course Studies under CBCS)’ organized by Undergraduate Board of Studies in Commerce, University of Calcutta in collaboration with Department of Commerce, Maharaja Manindra Chandra College on 27th April, 2019.