Dr Chhanda Das Gupta (Nayek)
Designation : Associate Professor
Qualification : MA (University of Burdwan); SLET; Ph.D. (Visva-Bharati)
Department Name : Philosophy
Date of Joining : 02-11-2005
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- “ChipkoAndolan : An Environment Protction Movement Especially dominated by Women”, Women Empowerment and Environmental Sustainability, published in October 2013, ShimuraliSachinanda College of Education, Simurali, Nadia, ISBN: 978-81-922902-5-6, page no. 196-202.
- “Women Empowerment in India through Education - A Special View”, Journal of Education and Development, Peer Reviewed Journal, ISBN: 2248-9703, Vol.3, no.5, June 2013, page no196-204.
- “The Concept of Education: Swami Vivekananda and Mahatma Gandhi”, Journal of Education and Thoughts, Peer Reviewed Journal, ISSN: 2348-1714, Vol.1, No.1, March, 2014, page no 134-139.
- “Sri Aurobindo:The Concept of Integral Yoga”, Journal of Knowledge, Peer Reviewed Journal, ISSN: 2321-791X, Vol.2, No.3, March 2014, Page no.232-236.
- “Education in The Vision of Swami Vivekananda and Sri Aurobindo-A Comparative Study”, Edulight, Peer Reviewed Journal, ISSN: 2278-9545, Special Issue, January 2013, Page no. 26-33.
- “Go Green and Next Generation Choice –Jute, the Multi-user” Journal of Knowledge, Peer Reviewed Journal, ISSN: 2321-791X, Vol.3, No.9, September, 2015, Page no.66-73.
- “The Psychological Aspects of Women Empowerment at Workplace”, International Journal of Current Research and Modern Education (IJCRME), ISSN: 2455-5428, Vol.-3, Issue-1, 2018, Page no. 375-378.
- “The Role of Teachers and Parents in Inculcating Value Education”, International Journal of Inter-Disciplinary Research in Arts and Humanities (IJIRAH), ISSN: 2456-3145, Vol. no.-3, Issue-1, 2018, Page no. 266-269.
- “The Main Feature of Sri Aurobindo’s Life and Philosophy”, Pratidhwani the Echo: A Peer Review International Journal of Humanities and Science, ISSN: 2278-5264 (Online)/2321-9319(Offline), Vol. no.-7, Issue-2, October, 2018, Page no. 168-174
- “Sri Aurobindo’s concept of Mind and its different stages”, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, ISSN: e 2348-1269, print 2349-5138, Vol. no.-5, Issue-3, July-September 2018, Page no. 291z-295z.