Smt Mitali Ghosh
Designation : Assistant Professor
Qualification : MA (The University of Burdwan); SET
Department Name : Geography
Date of Joining : 26-04-2010
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- “Changing perspective of being mother and child care in slum area of Chandernagore”,
“Changing Society, Culture and its impact on people” edited by Dr. khokan Kumar Bag.2012.
- “Global Warming energies ENSO: Change the Ocean Planet”, “Global Warming and its social and political effect” Dec, edited by 2013.
- “Swarnajayanti Gram Swarozgar Yojona in Hugli District, West Bengal: An Analysis” in Geographical Review of India. Vol. 78, No. 1, March, 2016.
- “An Analysis of Role of Anganwadi Workers: A Case Study in Chandernagore Municipal Corporation, West Bengal.”, “Women, Politics and Development in India: Issues, Challenges and Prospects” edited by Sangeeta Mukherjee. 2017.
- “Morpho dynamic changes of rivers in Hugli-Damodar interfluves in Hugli District From 1550 Onwards”, “Water: The Changing Socio-Economic Scenario”, edited by Saptarsi Chakraborty, 2017.