Dr Kunal Chakraborty
Designation : Assistant Professor
Qualification : MA; PhD (The University of Burdwan);UGC-NET
Department Name : Geography
Date of Joining : 04-01-2010
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geographical Analysis of Backwardness and Poverty: A Study of Birbhum District, Practising Geographer (12), 2008.
- Development, Displacement and Environmental change: A Study of Bakreswar dam, Birbhum District, West Benga, Practising Geographer 13 (2), 2009.
- Spatial Growth Dynamics of Literate population and its Relationship with Socio-economic Parameters: A Study of Birbhum District, West Bengal, ILEE 32 (2), 2009
- People on the Move: Major Issues and Challenges of Seasonal Circulation of Agricultural Labourer in and around Katwa Labour Market,, Rupasi Bangla, 2012
- Carbon Trading May be one of the Important Strategies for India’s Coming 12th Five Year Plan, PANCHAKOTesSAYS, 3 (1),2012.
- Mobile Livelihoods: Exploring the Circulatory Migration of Rural Poor of Birbhum District, West Bengal, Annals of the National Association of Geographers, India 33, 122-138, 2013.
- Impact of Self Help Groups on Household Resource Generation and Poverty Management, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF RESEARCH IN SOCIAL SCIENCCES 5 (4), 449-463, 2015.
- Historical and Geo Environmental Appraisal of Changing Growth Centre, Urbanization and Behavioural Dynamics of the Rivers of Barddhaman Town, West Bengal, International Journal of Current Research 3 (11), 216-224, 2011.
- Perceptions and patterns of human–elephant conflict at Barjora block of Bankura district in West Bengal, India: insights for mitigation and management, Environment, development and sustainability 15 (2), 547-565,2013.